Refund/Transfer Request


Student Cafeteria Transfer/Contribution/Refund Request

If graduating or relocating from Montgomery ISD, we have several options available for remaining student cafeteria balances.

  • Transfer Funds - Request remaining cafeteria balance to be transferred to a sibling/other student within MISD.
  • Contribute Funds - Request remaining cafeteria balance be contributed to a Negative Meal Account Fund.
  • Refund - Request remaining cafeteria balance to be refunded. Refund will be sent via mail as a check and please allow approximately 30 days for processing.

If your student has funds remaining in their account at the end of a school year, the funds will be available on the first day of school the following year. This applies to all students, regardless if remaining in the same school or moving to another MISD school.

Please click the button below to access our Cafeteria Transfer Funds / Contributions / Refund Request form.

Refund Request

MONTGOMERY INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age or disability in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, educational programs, employment of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.