farm fresh

Did you receive a My School Bucks email alert?  Please be patient as we work this summer preparing for a new school year!  If you have a student that just graduated, during our system rollover those students became inactive.  Graduated students with a positive balance can request to have their funds transferred to a sibling, or refunded back to them.  You can complete the Refund/Transfer Request Form here on the Child Nutrition Page.

Please contact Rebecca Holliday 936-276-2600 with any concerns.  Thank you!

Now hiring

Summer meals are now being served in a community near you!

Healthy, no-cost meals are available to kids 18 and younger and
enrolled students with disabilities up to 21 years old.

To find a summer meal site by using the interactive map,
click the image below.

Remember to check daily to confirm service days!

Happy Child Nutrition Employee Week! 


Free & Reduced Meal Applications will be available online beginning July 13, 2020.


Students & Staff Celebrate

National School Breakfast Week


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:


U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.