Short cut to All High School Schedules
The Montgomery Athletic Department is pleased to inform you that we are implementing an online scheduling system. It allows fans to pull up individual sports schedules. You will be able to see not only the time and location of the event, but also get directions to the venue, sync to your personal calendar, print or export the schedule. You can even sign up for email or text alerts when the schedule is changed! We hope that you will find this new online scheduling system useful and will BEAR with us as we refine the inevitable kinks and quirks! Here are some basic directions!
- Choose view schedules
- Enter Montgomery High School or Montgomery Junior High
- Choose desired Sport
- In this case, choose “View Schedule”
- Clicking on the “Location/Map” gives you the address and a map
- Sign up for schedule alerts lets you input your email and cell number. Doing so will enable Rank One to notify you of changes to this schedule.
- You also have the option to sync with your calendar, print or export the schedule.
- MISD All Sport Pass Information- All Sport Pass Order Form
- MISD Senior Pass Order Form - Instructions on Form
- Student Athlete Handbook-Parents and athletes are required to review and adhere to the handbook in order to participate in athletics.
- Student Athlete Handbook Receipt Parents and athletes are required to sign and submit handbook receipt to participate in athletics.
- Montgomery Athletic Department Non-Participant Field/Court Access Questionnaire
- Alternate Student Travel Form
- Pre-Participation Athletic Physical- This document is portion of the Athletic Physical that is completed by the doctor. Other forms are REQUIRED and are available at Montgomery High & Junior High Schools.
- UIL Previous Athletic Participation FormThis document is required by the UIL (governing body of Texas Sports) when athletes move to a new district after eighth grade.
- Athletic Calendar