Montgomery ISD Athletic News
The 2014 season brings us a great opportunity to participate in the highest classification in the State of Texas, 6-A. We welcome this opportunity to be a part of this classification and our new District, 15-6A. District 15-6A will consist of Montgomery, Klein, Klein Collins, Klein Forest, Klein Oak, Spring, Spring Dekaney and Spring Westfield. Our student athletes have been working very hard to compete at this level. As always, our student athletes will play hard the whole game, display sportsmanship, be humble in victory, and gracious in defeat. Our student athletes will make you proud as they represent our community throughout the state.
- Student Athlete Handbook-Parents and athletes are required to review and adhere to the handbook in order to participate in athletics.
- Student Athlete Handbook Receipt Parents and athletes are required to sign and submit handbook receipt to participate in athletics.
- Volleyball Tryouts - Junior High Tryouts
- Football General Information
- Bear Stadium Guidelines
- Season Football Ticket - there are a limited number of reserved seats available for the 2014 season. Seats available for purchase are shown in yellow on the Seating Chart. Tickets are $40 for all five home varsity football games and are available for purchase only in the athletic department and only until 3:30 on Thursday, Sept 4th. Beginning September 5, reserved seats may only be purchased at the gate for that night's game.
- Cross Country Schedule
- Fall Tennis Schedule
- MISD All Sport Pass Information
- MISD Senior Pass-Please note that the age requirement for senior passes has increased from 60 to 63. Passes issued in previous years will be honored!
- Montgomery Athletic Department Non-Participant Field/Court Access Questionnaire
- Pre-Participation Athletic Physical- This document is portion of the Athletic Physical that is completed by the doctor. Other forms are REQUIRED and are available at Montgomery High & Junior High Schools.
- UIL Previous Athletic Participation FormThis document is required by the UIL (governing body of Texas Sports) when athletes move to a new district after eighth grade.
- Athletic Calendar