15-16 Montgomery High School Team Tryout Information
MISD Summer Camps
- Student Athlete Physicals - Please visit https://montgomeryisd.rankonesport.com and complete the online questionnaire. (You will need to enter your student's ID # and name (exactly as printed on report cards). You will also need to complete and submit the following forms prior to being cleared for athletic participation. (Links to forms are also available at the rank one website above) Pre-participation physical; Emergency Cards (2); Behavior Expectations
- Student Athlete Handbook-Parents and athletes are required to review and adhere to the handbook in order to participate in athletics.
- Student Athlete Handbook Receipt Parents and athletes are required to sign and submit handbook receipt to participate in athletics.
- Volleyball Tryouts - Junior High Tryouts
- Football General Information
- Cross Country Schedule
- Fall Tennis Schedule
- MISD All Sport Pass Information
- MISD Senior Pass-Please note that the age requirement for senior passes has increased from 60 to 63. Passes issued in previous years will be honored!
- Montgomery Athletic Department Non-Participant Field/Court Access Questionnaire
- Pre-Participation Athletic Physical- This document is portion of the Athletic Physical that is completed by the doctor. Other forms are REQUIRED and are available at Montgomery High & Junior High Schools.
- UIL Previous Athletic Participation FormThis document is required by the UIL (governing body of Texas Sports) when athletes move to a new district after eighth grade.
- Athletic Calendar